who are we
The ” Continue for Syria ” website is a technical site specializing in four sections – in particular – “Tech News” & “Phone Reviews” & “Applications & Programs” & “Annotations” and we seek in the future to expand into new sections.
Through Continue for Syria, we aim to provide our visitors with accurate, transparent and reliable information about the four sections above and serve as a permanent reference to our visitors and follow-up.
- We do not accept any comment that contains causation or vulgar words.
- We do not accept any comment that attacks the beliefs or thoughts of others.
- We do not accept any comments that contain external links.
- We do not accept any comments that contain personal information.
- We do not accept any comments that contain or promote pornography and nudity.
- By posting a comment on the “Connect for Syria” website, you implicitly agree to the posting policy and assume the legal and moral responsibility for the comments.
Goals and vision
We strive with all our strengths to work with the site team to achieve three basic and central objectives as follows:
- ENHANCING ARABIC CONTENT IN TECHNOLOGY: We are working on the “Continue for Syria” site to provide accurate content on the one hand, and transparency on the other, to enrich Arabic content and develop it in preparation for achieving our second goal to be one of the largest Arab technical sites in the near future.
- To be one of the largest Arab technical sites: We are working on the site “Continue for Syria” to the opening of new sections on the site and gradually expand to reach the largest segment of those interested in technology and provide what suits their tastes.
- Respect for the visitor: In the “Continue for Syria” site, we seek to respect the visitor by not harassing him with annoying ads or providing false and inaccurate information, and paying attention to the ultimate goal in our content is to find what he is looking for without wasting his time and effort.