- 1 New Last Updated GB Wattsapp Direct Link
Do you like this please put the evaluation
User Review( votes)
- Android apps *Download Section
- GBWhatsApp_Pro_v10.apk * Version
- 232809 * Number of downloads
- 44.35 MB * File size
- 18 February، 2021 * Last updated date
Download update GBWhatsApp pro version v10.00 - 18/02/2021
The best and latest version of GB WHATSAPP
New Last Updated GB Wattsapp Direct Link
- Base Update 188.8.131.52
- Added Mention Mark
- Added Online/Offline Dot
- Added Blue Tick on Reply for Groups (It is automatically enabled with normal Blue tick on Reply option)
- Added Load theme from ZIP file
- Added Click on Status caption to copy
- Re-Added Option to increase forward limit to 250 ( USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.)
- Added new UI for Copy selection of text from message bubble (Highlight Bubble > 3 dots > Message Selection)
- Added Advanced Search
- Added new Custom Wallpaper UI
- Re-Added Hide Recent Chats Option
- Re-Added Hide Other Contacts Option
- Re-Added Hide Frequently Contacted Option
- Fixed Backup not found
- Fixed New menu now closes automatically
- Fixed Random crashes when messaging groups
- Fixed sending messages in groups take long time
- Fixed Blue Tick on Reply crashes
- Fixed Swipe Row crash
- Fixed Reset Preferences now also resets default wallpaper
- Fixed crash using Status Splitter on some phones (not all)
- Misc Many other fixes and improvements
- Misc Enjoy and discover by yourself!
- Updated to version 2.20.199.
- You can add posters to your account via our own website.
- Add new fonts you can use.
- Add new color icons
- Allows location sharing in just a single click
- Selection and sending of messages to multiple contacts is easier
- Using Quick Reply to attend to messages when you are not available to chat, or replying to a templates question.
- Ability to revoke multiple messages at once
- Ability to copy text status of your contacts with ease
- Removal of the ‘Read More’ tag from long messages, and so much more.
- You can install 30 conversations in the Home screen.
- You can disable opening hidden conversations after pressing Whatsapp through option 6.21
- You can arrange messages by oldest and newest after viewing someone's messages in the group.
- Confirm when you are connected to a person within the group.
- Fixed the forced shutdown error in automatic reply.
- Other repairs.
GBWhatsApp v10.00 Anti Ban For Android Devices
- Invisibility status (online now): You can hide if you connect to the Internet and use GBWhatsApp freely and displayed for all in offline mode (offline).
- Hide the blue: for contacts and group, even as you read the message.
- Hide writing: You can hide the currently being typed for contacts and group when writing a message.
- Hide the recording status: You can hide the recording of contacts and group when recording sound.
- Hide the blue signal when you hear the recording: You can hide a signal that you have heard the recording or soundtrack from the contacts and group, when you open the sound.
- Hide View Status: You can hide the status in GB whatsapp so that your name will not appear if you have seen the status.
- Send files: You can send any files (attached) such as PDF, TXT and Docs up to 50 MB.
- Easy Camera: Send images and record video with high quality and greater speed.
- Video and Photos: You can send high-quality photos and videos from Gallery or File Manager up to 50 MB.
- Recordings and tracks: You can send audio or music files from a player or file manager up to 50 MB.
- Location: You can share your location in just one click.
- Contacts: You can select a message and send it to more than one contact at the same time.
How to install GB Whatsapp 2021
Once you've downloaded the GBWhatsapp app on your Android phone, we'll talk right now on your phone without losing chats easily.
- Step 1: Download application GB Whatsapp .apk smartphone or any smartphone or tablet android.
- Step 2: Now you need to back up your conversations so you do not lose them when you install GBWhatsapp apk, open WhatsApp from your phone, go to Settings - Chats - Back up
Click Back up chats and wait a bit, and leave the backup complete.
- Step 3: Now uninstall WhatsApp from your Android device, go to Settings - Apps - Whatsapp - Uninstall.
- Step 4: First, go to "Settings" - "Security" - "Activate installation from unknown sources".
- Step 5: Now, install GBWhatsapp on your Android device, which is downloaded from above, you can find it in the download folder.
- Step 6: Open GBWhatsapp Click OK and continue, if you see a message requesting permissions to apply
GBWhatsappDo not worry click on Allow.
- Step 7: Enter your mobile number and check your phone number in GBWhatsapp This step may take a few minutes, wait a bit to provide the verification code to your phone.
- Step 8: Press Restore Backup, wait a little to complete restoring the backup.
- Step 9: Enter your name and choose your profile picture.
Note: This version works in conjunction with the official application These steps are optional if you want to keep your chats.